- Try to remove the glasses from the case with both hands to avoid mishaps.
- Remember to moisten the lenses before cleaning. This will prevent any dust particles from scratching the glass.
- Do not leave eyeglasses near a heat source if the frame or lenses are made of plastic.
- Do not use household detergents to clean your glasses because they can damage the surface of glass.
- When cleaning your glasses, you should hold them by the rim around the lens being cleaned to avoid creating structural tension in the frame.
- Place eyeglasses always face up to avoid scratches on the glass.
- Do not use wood-based (paper) tissues to wipe or clean your glasses. The use of a cleaning chamois for daily maintenance is recommended.
- Whenever possible, keep your glasses in their case. It protects them while avoiding breakage, scratches or dust.
- Avoid wearing glasses while applying spray-on lacquers or cologne, as these products can damage the material of the frame.